Speaker Application Page
The Chesapeake Region Safety Council (CRSC) Conference Committee is seeking educational sessions aimed at Safety & Health professionals, which should include interactive, engaging, and dynamic instruction to aid in the learning and implementation of industry-related practices. The content must be relevant to the field and provide valuable insights to the attendees.
You will be notified by August 18, 2023 regarding the status of your proposal.
- Professional conference/breakout room speaking experience
- Topic content is substantiated and/or supports relatable standards and practices within the Safety and Health industry
- The material presented can vary in difficulty, from basic to advanced, as long as the learning objectives are achievable within the given level of complexity and session scope.
The Chesapeake Region Safety Council leverages educational conference breakout sessions to foster innovation in the Safety and Health field. We seek out individuals who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise without any compensation for speaking or travel expenses, as this aligns with the networking-focused ethos upon which our organization was built. In appreciation for their contributions, all presenters are offered a free conference registration.
To allow sufficient time for the Chesapeake Region Safety Council to update the agenda website page, review presentations, and upload them to the secure Google link accessible to registered attendees, presenters must submit the following by the designated deadlines:
- August 31, 2023 – Final introduction, bio, headshot and session description.
- September 15, 2023 – Presenters will provide any PowerPoint presentation and/or handouts. These will also be uploaded to the conference website page that will be made available to registered attendees prior to the conference.