As the Chesapeake Region Safety Council celebrates its 100th anniversary this year, we invite conference attendees to join us by participating in the exclusive Guinness Brewery Social. To secure your spot, please check the Guinness box on your registration form. Space for this special event is limited.
October 4, 2023
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
5001 Washington Blvd.
Halethorpe, MD 21227
Included for this event. School buses will be picking up and dropping off attendees at the conference center.
Attendees are strongly encouraged to use the transportation service to and from Guinness Brewery if they plan on drinking.
- Pick up from Maritime Conference Center – 4:30 pm
- Drop off at Guinness Brewery – 5:00 pm
- Guinness Brewery Social Event – 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Pick up from Guinness Brewery – 8:00 pm
- Drop off at Maritime Conference Center – 8:30 pm If attendees are not using the transportation services, they should park in the overflow parking lot. When drivers arrive at the Guinness Brewery, they should enter the circle and take the third exit.
Will be a buffet BBQ-style meal catered by Guinness Brewery.
A drink will be provided for each attendee. If attendees choose to have additional drinks, they can purchase them using their credit cards. Please note, Guinness Brewery will NOT BE ACCEPTING CASH.
Will start halfway through the event. Trivia questions will be centered around the rich history of Baltimore and the Chesapeake Region Safety Council, allowing participants to learn more about the fascinating past of the region and organization.
Are you the Guinness Social Sponsor?
Sponsors will have their company logo printed onto the foam of every Guinness Draught beer during one hour of the event. This special beer is called the “stoutie.” Join us for a night full of networking, games, and fun!